Long Beach Hotels from Rs7,404
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Long Beach
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Long Beach, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights around the area include Long Beach, Brooklyn Museum and Belmont Park.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Long Beach
- The closest major airport is in New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.), 7.4 mi (11.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Farmingdale, NY (FRG-Republic), 16.3 mi (26.2 km) away
Getting around Long Beach
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Long Beach Station. Long Beach might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Long Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and nighttime averages of -2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Long Beach is 1086 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -2°C