Dubai Coast Hotels from Rs2,058
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 28 Jun 2020
Where to stay in Dubai Coast
4.5/5Wonderful!(427 area reviews)
A noteworthy feature of Palm Jumeirah is its stunning beaches. While you're in town, be sure to stop and check out Aquaventure and Nakheel Mall.
Visit Dubai’s first purpose-built waterfront development to see a man-made canal city with luxury properties, parks, promenades and plenty of shopping opportunities.
4/5Very Good!(15 area reviews)
The beaches and abundant dining options are top of the list for many visitors to Jumeirah. A stop by La Mer or Jumeirah Mosque might round out your trip.
4/5Very Good!(330 area reviews)
Known for its stunning river views and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Deira. Check out top attractions like City Centre Deira and Gold Souk, and jump on the metro at Abu Baker Al Siddique Station or Salah Al Din Station to see more of the city.
4/5Very Good!(186 area reviews)
Enjoy the popular shops in Al Barsha. Ski Dubai is a worthwhile stop, and you can jump on the metro at Mashreq Metro Station or Mall of the Emirates Station to see more of Dubai.
Visiting Dubai Coast
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Dubai Coast, and visitors give high marks for the bustling marina, shopping and top-notch restaurants. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its architecture. Top sights in the city include Aquaventure, Emirates Golf Club and Wild Wadi Water Park.
- There are 822 hotels and other accommodation options in Dubai Coast
- The closest major airport is in Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.), 16.1 mi (25.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 16.6 mi (26.8 km) away
Getting around Dubai Coast
With so many transport options, exploring all of Dubai Coast is simple. Walk to nearby metro stations like Nakheel Station, Damac Station and Dubai Internet City Station. You can explore options for water transport at the marina.
Dressing for Dubai Coast
- Average annual rainfall for Dubai Coast is 0 millimetres
More trip options
- Hotels in Dubai Coast by Star Rating
- Areas of Dubai Coast
- Accommodation near Dubai Coast Attractions
- More accommodation types in Dubai Coast
- Choose Your Dubai Coast Hotel Style
- Search Dubai Coast Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Dubai Coast
- Hotels Near Dubai Coast, Dubai
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations