- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- The Walk
- 1 min walk
- Jumeirah Beach
- 1 min walk
- Dubai Marina Mall
- 15 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.)
- 29 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located on a private beach, Hilton Dubai The Walk is in Dubai's Jumeirah Beach Residence neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Jumeirah Beach and Kite Beach, while Aquaventure and Wild Wadi Water Park are popular area attractions. Travelling with kids? Consider Global Village and Dubailand.Visit our Dubai travel guide
- The Walk - 1 min walk
- Jumeirah Beach - 1 min walk
- Dubai Marina Mall - 15 min walk
- Ibn Battuta Mall - 7 min drive
- Aquaventure - 16 min drive
- Jumeirah Lake Towers Station - 16 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 32 min drive
- Where to eat
- Hartisan – Al fresco dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Crave – Al fresco dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- The Grape Escape – Serves brunch, happy hour available.
- Pure Sky Lounge – Ocean-view delicatessen with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves brunch and dinner, happy hour available. Reservations required.
About this property
Hilton Dubai The Walk
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 120.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 15 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 110 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 100 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AED 100 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 250 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 120.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hilton Dubai Walk Hotel
- Hilton Walk Hotel
- Hilton Dubai Walk
- Hilton Walk
- Hilton Dubai The Walk Hotel
- Hilton Dubai The Walk Dubai
- Hilton Dubai The Walk Hotel Dubai
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Everything was excellent and clean ... location is good