- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Langley Hospital
- 11 min walk
- Newlands Golf and Country Club
- 2 min drive
- Cascades Casino
- 6 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 44 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Langley, Travelodge by Wyndham Langley is in an area with good shopping. Langley Golf Center and Newlands Golf and Country Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Holland Park and Aldergrove Regional Park. Mountain View Conservation Centre and Langley Sportsplex are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Langley Hospital - 11 min walk
- Newlands Golf and Country Club - 2 min drive
- Cascades Casino - 6 min drive
- Trinity Western University - 7 min drive
- The Great Escape - 7 min drive
- Pitt Meadows Maple Meadows Station - 22 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 44 min drive
About this property
Travelodge by Wyndham Langley
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 20 per pet (varies based on length of stay).
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 40 lb/18 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: CAD 200 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Early check-in fee: CAD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Travelodge Langley City Hotel
- Travelodge Wyndham Langley City Hotel
- Langley City Travel Lodge
- Langley City Travelodge Hotel Langley City
- Travel Lodge Langley City
- Travelodge Wyndham Langley City
- Travelodge Wyndham ngley City
- Travelodge by Wyndham Langley Hotel
- Travelodge by Wyndham Langley Langley
- Travelodge by Wyndham Langley Hotel Langley
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The place was clean, the staff friendly. There is no elevator in this 2 storey building nor is there a place to state you need ground floor reservation. As a result there is an upgrade charge to change your reservation to the ground floor that I found offensive. The breakfast is not available for those very early risers but the staff did allow us to take a banana, apple and a coffee as they were already out on the breakfast counter