Singapore Hotels from Rs10,776
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 19 Aug 2020
Where to stay in Singapore
4.5/5Wonderful!(79 area reviews)
Known for its beautiful waterfront views and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Marina Bay. Check out top attractions like Marina Bay Sands Casino and Gardens by the Bay, and jump on the metro at Bayfront Station or Marina Bay Station to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(242 area reviews)
Downtown Singapore is highly notable for its stunning river views, and you might want to visit top sights like Raffles Place and Merlion. See more of Singapore by jumping on the metro at Clarke Quay Station or Chinatown Station.
4/5Very Good!(70 area reviews)
Travellers choose Geylang for its ample dining options. Hop aboard the metro at Dakota Station or Paya Lebar Station and check out top sights like Singapore National Stadium.
4.5/5Wonderful!(263 area reviews)
Orchard Road and Singapore Botanic Gardens are a few top attractions in Orchard. Hop around the city on the metro at Orchard Station or Newton Station and check out the area's fantastic nightlife, beautiful gardens and popular shops.
4.5/5Wonderful!(179 area reviews)
See the sights, smells and shops that make up one of the oldest Chinatowns in the world.
Travellers to Singapore give high marks for the bustling marina, beautiful gardens and shopping. Urban and scenic, this city will delight tourists with its China town, monuments and museums. Top sights in the city include Chinatown Heritage Center, National Orchid Garden and Universal Studios Singapore®.
- There are 548 hotels and other accommodation options in Singapore
- The closest major airport is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 10.5 mi (16.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim), 21.5 mi (34.6 km) away
Getting around Singapore
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Singapore is simple. You can take advantage of metro transport at City Hall Station, Esplanade Station and Clarke Quay Station. You can find out about water travel options at the local marina.
Dressing for Singapore
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- About 82 millimetres of rain falls on Singapore each year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Singapore?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Singapore, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Singapore?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Singapore?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Singapore?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Singapore?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Singapore?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Singapore?
What's the best boutique hotel in Singapore?
What's the best golf hotel in Singapore?
Singapore Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Singapore by Star Rating
- Hotels near Singapore Airports
- Areas of Singapore
- Accommodation near Singapore Attractions
- More accommodation types in Singapore
- Choose Your Singapore Hotel Style
- Search Singapore Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Singapore
- Hotels Near Singapore, Singapore
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations