Visitors can enjoy all that Kukup has to offer including the seaside and parks. In Kukup, there are 4 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.), 25.5 mi (41 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Kukup
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Average annual rainfall for Kukup is 76 millimetres
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas February and July are often coldest, averaging 23°C