Overview of Swissotel The Stamford, Singapore
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Crest Suite, City View
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Signature Suite, 1 King Bed
Premier Harbour View, 1 King Bed
Swiss Harbour View, 1 King Bed
Swiss Harbour View, 2 Double Beds
Executive Room, 2 Double Beds, City View
Premier Room, 2 Double Beds, City View
Premier Room King Plus, City View
Premier Harbour View King Plus
Premier Harbour View, 2 Double Beds
Swiss Harbour View King Plus
Executive Harbour View, 1 King Bed
Executive Harbour View, 2 Double Beds
About this area
Located in Singapore, Swissotel The Stamford, Singapore is connected to a shopping centre. Merlion and Marina Bay Sands Skypark are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Raffles City and Orchard Road. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Singapore National Stadium or Singapore Indoor Stadium.Visit our Singapore travel guide
- Raffles City - 1 min walk
- Singapore City Hall - 5 min walk
- Merlion - 11 min walk
- Bugis Street Shopping District - 14 min walk
- Raffles Place - 15 min walk
- City Hall Station - 3 min walk
- JB Sentral - 24 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 27 min drive
- Where to eat
- Eight – Poolside restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast daily.
- Kopi Tiam – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- JAAN by Kirk Westaway – Serves lunch and dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
- Mikuni – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Swissotel The Stamford, Singapore
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: SGD 150 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SGD 44.73 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: SGD 33 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities