Kulai Hotels from Rs681
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 14 Aug 2019
Visitors to Kulai are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and cafes.
- You'll find 338 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Johor Bahru
- The closest major airport is in Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 36.5 mi (58.7 km) away
Dressing for Kulai
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- About 76 millimetres of rain falls on Kulai each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas July and February are often coldest, averaging 23°C