Where to stay in Singapore
4.5/5Wonderful!(79 area reviews)
Known for its beautiful waterfront views and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Marina Bay. Check out top attractions like Marina Bay Sands Casino and Gardens by the Bay, and jump on the metro at Bayfront Station or Marina Bay Station to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(242 area reviews)
Downtown Singapore is highly notable for its stunning river views, and you might want to visit top sights like Raffles Place and Merlion. See more of Singapore by jumping on the metro at Clarke Quay Station or Chinatown Station.
4/5Very Good!(70 area reviews)
Travellers choose Geylang for its ample dining options. Hop aboard the metro at Dakota Station or Paya Lebar Station and check out top sights like Singapore National Stadium.
4.5/5Wonderful!(263 area reviews)
Orchard Road and Singapore Botanic Gardens are a few top attractions in Orchard. Hop around the city on the metro at Orchard Station or Newton Station and check out the area's fantastic nightlife, beautiful gardens and popular shops.
4.5/5Wonderful!(179 area reviews)
See the sights, smells and shops that make up one of the oldest Chinatowns in the world.
Top hotels in Singapore
Reviewed on 17 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 29 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 6 Sep 2020
Singapore Beach Holiday
A Singapore holiday makes it simple to kick back and unwind. Whether you like the idea of lazing by the water or wandering along the shore hunting for pretty seashells, a trip to Singapore is hard to say no to. If you prefer to be near the centre of town, base yourself around Palawan Beach. This popular strip of coastline is only 4 miles (6 km) away. We also offer Singapore holiday deals around Siloso Beach and Tanjong Beach, two other tempting options.
Things You Should Know About Singapore
- Held the 9th of August each year, National Day is cause for huge celebration. Plan your Singapore holiday around this date and take part in one of the most noteworthy events in Singapore.
- Before jetting off, see if it's possible to purchase some Singapore dollars. It never hurts to arrive somewhere new with some local notes and coins in your wallet. Want to know how to make your budget go further? Our Singapore packages will save you plenty of money and time!
- With a population of around 3,547,800, you shouldn't have any trouble finding some friendly locals to show you around Singapore.
- Get ready to dive into some incredible experiences and save cash while you're at it. Our affordable Singapore holiday deals make exploring this destination even more tempting. Noteworthy sights like Universal Studios Singapore™ are just the beginning.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Singapore holiday?
Which airports can I fly into for a Singapore holiday?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Singapore?
What does a holiday booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Singapore?
- Best of Singapore 15 Hrs Full Flexible Car Tour from Malacca
- Singapore City Tour (Shared Transfer)
- Singapore Night Safari with Tram Ride (Shared Transfer)
- 17 Hrs Singapore Flexible Day & Night Car Tour from KL
- 15 Hrs Tailored Singapore Highlights Van Tour from Malacca
- 13 Hrs Singapore Exclusive Escorted Car Tour from Malacca