Colonial District Hotels from Rs5,142
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Colonial District
4.5/5Wonderful!(79 area reviews)
Known for its beautiful waterfront views and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Marina Bay. Check out top attractions like Marina Bay Sands Casino and Gardens by the Bay, and jump on the metro at Bayfront Station or Marina Bay Station to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(242 area reviews)
Downtown Singapore is highly notable for its stunning river views, and you might want to visit top sights like Raffles Place and Merlion. See more of Singapore by jumping on the metro at Clarke Quay Station or Chinatown Station.
4.5/5Wonderful!(9 area reviews)
Robertson Quay and Clarke Quay Mall are a few top attractions in Singapore River. Hop around the city on the metro at Fort Canning MRT station or Clarke Quay Station and check out the area's fantastic nightlife, stunning river views and popular shops.
4.5/5Wonderful!(91 area reviews)
Travellers love Kampong Glam for its popular shops, and you can see more of Arab Street District by jumping on the metro at Bugis Station or Lavender Station. You might spend time checking out top sights like Bugis Street Shopping District and Sultan Mosque.
Financial District Singapore
4.5/5Wonderful!(81 area reviews)
The abundant dining options and stunning river views are just a few top-rate features of the neighbourhood. Make a stop by Raffles Place or Boat Quay while you're visiting, and jump aboard the metro at Raffles Place Station to get around town.
Visiting Colonial District
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Colonial District, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants and fascinating museums. Urban and welcoming, this city will delight tourists with its architecture, marina and art. Top sights in the city include National Museum of Singapore, Peranakan Museum and Raffles City.
- There are 48 hotels and other accommodation options in Colonial District
- The closest major airport is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim), 21.8 mi (35.1 km) away
Getting around Colonial District
With so many ways to get around, seeing Colonial District is easy. You can take advantage of metro transport at Bras Basah Station, City Hall Station and Esplanade Station. You can find out about your water travel options at the local marina.
Dressing for Colonial District
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Colonial District gets about 82 millimetres of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Colonial District?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Colonial District, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Colonial District?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Colonial District?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Colonial District?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Colonial District?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Colonial District?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Colonial District?
Colonial District Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Colonial District by Star Rating
- Hotels near Colonial District Airports
- Areas of Colonial District
- Accommodation near Colonial District Attractions
- More accommodation types in Colonial District
- Choose Your Colonial District Hotel Style
- Search Colonial District Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Colonial District
- Hotels Near Colonial District, Singapore
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations