Overview of Naumi Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Habitat (Lead-In Room)
Adjacent Habitat (2 Rooms)
About this area
Located in Singapore, Naumi Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Canning Park and Merlion Park, while Mint Museum of Toys and Singapore Art Museum are cultural highlights. Singapore Flyer and Singapore Botanic Gardens are not to be missed.
- Mint Museum of Toys - 2 min walk
- Bras Basah Complex - 2 min walk
- National Library of Singapore - 5 min walk
- Suntec Convention & Exhibition Center - 6 min walk
- CHIJMES - 7 min walk
- Esplanade Station - 3 min walk
- JB Sentral - 24 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- Table by Rang Mahal – Restaurant with a bar offering Indian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: SGD 50.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SGD 25 for adults and SGD 18 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: SGD 60 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: SGD 75 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The property is in a GREAT location, very accessible to many restaurants, malls and local site-seeing venues.