Central Singapore Hotels from Rs11,017
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Central Singapore
4.5/5Wonderful!(79 area reviews)
Known for its beautiful waterfront views and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Marina Bay. Check out top attractions like Marina Bay Sands Casino and Gardens by the Bay, and jump on the metro at Bayfront Station or Marina Bay Station to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(242 area reviews)
Downtown Singapore is highly notable for its stunning river views, and you might want to visit top sights like Raffles Place and Merlion. See more of Singapore by jumping on the metro at Clarke Quay Station or Chinatown Station.
4/5Very Good!(70 area reviews)
Travellers choose Geylang for its ample dining options. Hop aboard the metro at Dakota Station or Paya Lebar Station and check out top sights like Singapore National Stadium.
4.5/5Wonderful!(263 area reviews)
Orchard Road and Singapore Botanic Gardens are a few top attractions in Orchard. Hop around the city on the metro at Orchard Station or Newton Station and check out the area's fantastic nightlife, beautiful gardens and popular shops.
4.5/5Wonderful!(179 area reviews)
See the sights, smells and shops that make up one of the oldest Chinatowns in the world.
More trip options
- Hotels in Central Singapore by Star Rating
- Hotels near Central Singapore Airports
- Areas of Central Singapore
- Accommodation near Central Singapore Attractions
- More accommodation types in Central Singapore
- Choose Your Central Singapore Hotel Style
- Search Central Singapore Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Central Singapore
- Hotels Near Central Singapore, Singapore
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations