Visiting Royal Leamington Spa
Visitors to Royal Leamington Spa are sure to enjoy the spas, cafes and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. Around the area, top sights include Warwick Castle, Shakespeare Monument and Royal Shakespeare Theatre.
- There are 29 hotels and other accommodation options in Royal Leamington Spa
- The closest major airport is in Coventry (CVT), 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Birmingham (BHX), 16 mi (25.7 km) away
Getting around Royal Leamington Spa
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Leamington Spa Station. Royal Leamington Spa might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Royal Leamington Spa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and nighttime averages of 1°C
- Royal Leamington Spa gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C