History buffs will enjoy exploring Warwick, and visitors give high marks for the relaxing spas and lively bar scene. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its golfing. Warwick Castle, Shakespeare Monument and Swan Theatre are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodation options in Warwick
- The closest major airport is in Coventry (CVT), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Birmingham (BHX), 17.1 mi (27.5 km) away
Getting around Warwick
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Warwick Station, Warwick Parkway Station or Claverdon Station. Warwick may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Warwick
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and nighttime averages of 1°C
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Warwick each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C