Phoenix Hotels from Rs3,946
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 12 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 8 Dec 2020
Where to stay in Phoenix
Travellers to Phoenix give high marks for the fun sporting events, renowned art and theatre. This city also attracts tourists with its entertainment, live music and mountains. Top sights in the city include Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale, Taliesin West and Talking Stick Resort Arena.
- There are 3164 hotels and other accommodation options in Phoenix
- The closest major airport is in Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.), 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 15.1 mi (24.2 km) away
Getting around Phoenix
You can walk to nearby metro stations including Jefferson Street - 1st Ave Station, Washington - Central Station and Van Buren - 1st Ave Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Phoenix
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 41°C, whilst the average at night is 14°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 42°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 35°C and nighttime averages of 7°C
- Average annual rainfall for Phoenix is 190 millimetres
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 41°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 8°C