Phoenix Hotels from Rs4,267
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 24 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 24 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 18 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 15 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 27 Sep 2020
Where to stay in Phoenix
4/5Very Good!(25 area reviews)
Cheer on the Phoenix Suns at an NBA game or walk around the city’s historic precinct as you explore the state capital.
4/5Very Good!(4 area reviews)
North Scottsdale is known for its pristine golf courses, and you can plan a trip to Westworld of Scottsdale and Tournament Players Club (TPC) of Scottsdale while you're in town.
4.5/5Wonderful!(24 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in South Scottsdale, Scottsdale Fashion Square and Old Town are top sights worth seeing.
3/5(1 area review)
Visitors often come to Camelback East for its abundant dining options, but many stay to explore sights like Desert Botanical Garden and Phoenix Zoo. Getting around the area on the metro is easy if you take a ride at 50th Street Station.
4/5Very Good!(2 area reviews)
Known for its ample dining options and great live music, there's plenty to explore in Encanto. You can visit top attractions like Heard Museum and Phoenix Art Museum, and jump on the metro at Thomas Rd - Central Ave Station or Osborn Rd - Central Ave Station to see more of the city.
Travellers to Phoenix give high marks for the fun sporting events, renowned art and theatre. This city also attracts tourists with its entertainment, live music and mountains. Top sights in the city include Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale, Taliesin West and Talking Stick Resort Arena.
- There are 3164 hotels and other accommodation options in Phoenix
- The closest major airport is in Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.), 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 15.1 mi (24.2 km) away
Getting around Phoenix
You can walk to nearby metro stations including Jefferson Street - 1st Ave Station, Washington - Central Station and Van Buren - 1st Ave Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Phoenix
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 41°C, whilst the average at night is 14°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 42°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 35°C and nighttime averages of 7°C
- Average annual rainfall for Phoenix is 190 millimetres
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 41°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 8°C