Families will find kid-friendly activities in Nyack, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants and fun sporting events. This city also attracts tourists with its rivers and entertainment. Around the area, top sights include Bronx Zoo, Floating Pool and Yankee Stadium.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodation options in Nyack
- The closest major airport is in White Plains, NY (HPN-Westchester County), 12.1 mi (19.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB), 17.6 mi (28.4 km) away
Getting around Nyack
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Suffern Station or Sloatsburg Station. Nyack may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Nyack
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -5°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- About 1210 millimetres of rain falls on Nyack each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -4°C