Kuala Lumpur Hotels from Rs814
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 22 Jun 2020
Reviewed on 2 Aug 2020
Where to stay in Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur City Centre
4/5Very Good!(58 area reviews)
Known for its fantastic nightlife and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Kuala Lumpur City Centre. Check out top attractions like Petronas Twin Towers and Suria KLCC Shopping Centre, and jump on the metro at Kampang Baru Station or Bukit Nanas Station to see more of the city.
4/5Very Good!(9 area reviews)
Designer brands, discount goods and international and traditional restaurants make this a popular Kuala Lumpur destination.
4.5/5Wonderful!(389 area reviews)
Gourmet restaurants Chinatown and top sights from Kuala Lumpur Tower to Pavilion Kuala Lumpur – discover Golden Triangle, a destination also famous for its shopping.
4/5Very Good!(15 area reviews)
Chinatown is known for its popular shops, and you can see some sights area like Petaling Street and Central Market.
4.5/5Wonderful!(7 area reviews)
You'll appreciate the restaurants during your time in Bangsar South and you might want to plan a stop by Mid Valley Mega Mall and Menara Telekom while you're in the area.
Visiting Kuala Lumpur
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Kuala Lumpur, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants and Chinatown. Urban and cultural, this city attracts tourists with its architecture and temples. Top sights in the city include Petronas Twin Towers, Petaling Street and Merdeka Square.
- There are 2042 hotels and other accommodation options in Kuala Lumpur
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 10 mi (16.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 26.8 mi (43.1 km) away
Getting around Kuala Lumpur
With so many transport options, seeing Kuala Lumpur is simple. Take advantage of metro transport at Bukit Bintang Station, Imbi Station and Raja Chulan Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Kuala Lumpur Masjid Jamek Station, Kuala Lumpur Pasar Seni Station or Kuala Lumpur Station.
Dressing for Kuala Lumpur
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- About 80 millimetres of rain falls on Kuala Lumpur each year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 22°C