Woodstock Hotels from Rs2,198
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
History buffs will enjoy exploring Woodstock, and visitors give high marks for the lively bar scene. Cosy and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its cafes. Bicester Village, Blenheim Palace and Pitts Rivers Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodation options in Woodstock
- The closest major airport is in Oxford (OXF), 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Woodstock
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 31 millimetres of rain falls on Woodstock each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C