Oxford Hotels from Rs5,149
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Oxford, and visitors give high marks for the university vibe and beautiful gardens. Tourists who journey to this urban city can discover its museums, cathedrals and architecture. Top sights in the city include Covered Market, Sheldonian Theatre and Radcliffe Camera.
- There are 187 hotels and other accommodation options in Oxford
- The closest major airport is in Oxford (OXF), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LTN-Luton), 38.7 mi (62.2 km) away
Getting around Oxford
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Oxford Station. Oxford may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Oxford
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Oxford is 31 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 1°C