Visitors to Bicester are sure to enjoy the spas, bars and gardens. Cosy and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its golfing. Around the area, top sights include Bicester Village, Blenheim Palace and Pitts Rivers Museum.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodation options in Bicester
- The closest major airport is in Oxford (OXF), 8 mi (13 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Coventry (CVT), 33.7 mi (54.2 km) away
Getting around Bicester
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Bicester North Station, Bicester Village Station or Bicester Heyford Station. Bicester might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bicester
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Bicester gets about 31 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 1°C