Phuket Hotels from Rs1,119
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Phuket
Old Phuket Town
4.5/5Wonderful!(26 area reviews)
Stroll through the quaint town center and capture photos of the exceptional Sino-Portuguese design of the majestic shop houses and museums in this historic district.
4/5Very Good!(37 area reviews)
Unique features of Talat Yai include the historical sites and spas. Make a stop by Phuket Trickeye Museum or Robinson Department Store while you're exploring the area.
4/5Very Good!(6 area reviews)
Unique features of Talat Nuea include the coffee shops and historical sites. Make a stop by Phuket Sunday Night Market or Jui Tui Shrine while you're exploring the area.
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Phuket, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and cultural, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights in the city include Patong Beach, Chalong Temple and Phuket Aquarium.
- There are 2946 hotels and other accommodation options in Phuket
- The closest major airport is in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Krabi (KBV-Krabi Intl.), 43.1 mi (69.4 km) away
Dressing for Phuket
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Phuket gets about 74 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 34°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°C