Phuket Hotels from Rs1,002
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 31 Mar 2020
Where to stay in Phuket
Old Phuket Town
4.5/5Wonderful!(26 area reviews)
Stroll through the quaint town center and capture photos of the exceptional Sino-Portuguese design of the majestic shop houses and museums in this historic district.
4/5Very Good!(37 area reviews)
Unique features of Talat Yai include the historical sites and spas. Make a stop by Phuket Trickeye Museum or Robinson Department Store while you're exploring the area.
4/5Very Good!(6 area reviews)
Unique features of Talat Nuea include the coffee shops and historical sites. Make a stop by Phuket Sunday Night Market or Jui Tui Shrine while you're exploring the area.
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Phuket, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and cultural, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights in the city include Patong Beach, Chalong Temple and Phuket Aquarium.
- There are 2946 hotels and other accommodation options in Phuket
- The closest major airport is in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Krabi (KBV-Krabi Intl.), 43.1 mi (69.4 km) away
Dressing for Phuket
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Phuket gets about 74 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 34°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°C