Where to stay in Phuket
Top hotels in Phuket
Reviewed on 28 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 14 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 27 Mar 2020
Phuket Beach Holiday
There's nothing like a Phuket holiday to put a bounce in your step. The sound of rolling surf and the smell of clean ocean air will help refresh your mind, body and soul. To be near the centre of town on your trip to Phuket, base yourself around Kamala Beach (only 9 miles (15 km) away). If you're going to stick around a while, take a peek at our Phuket holiday packages. Not only will you be able to save money, you'll also have other amazing beaches near you to explore, like Kata Noi Beach and Rawai Beach. Now that's a win-win!
Things You Should Know About Phuket
- Listening to the hypnotic sounds of waves is one of life's little pleasures. See what's available among our Phuket beach hotels and get ready to switch into relaxation mode.
- Villas, like Villa Sawarin and Almali Luxury Residence, are also popular property types here. Compare prices and amenities and then take your pick.
- Otherwise, let one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Phuket take care of all the nitty-gritty details. That means more time for you to focus on the pressing task of relaxing and unwinding.
- Phuket, population 89,100, is popular for loads of reasons. Discover some handy tips on our Phuket things to do page.
- Save loads of cash on experiences by booking our Phuket holiday deals. With top attractions such as Bangla Road to explore, this destination will keep you on the go.