Krabi Hotels from Rs2,157
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 24 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 15 Mar 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Krabi, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its forests and temples. Top sights in the city include Wat Kaew Korawaram, Khao Khanap Nam and Ao Nang Beach.
- There are 749 hotels and other accommodation options in Krabi
- The closest major airport is in Krabi (KBV-Krabi Intl.), 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.), 41.8 mi (67.2 km) away
Dressing for Krabi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- About 78 millimetres of rain falls on Krabi each year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C