Chiang Mai Hotels from Rs1,003
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 20 Jan 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 21 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 29 Sep 2020
Where to stay in Chiang Mai
Visiting Chiang Mai
History buffs will enjoy exploring Chiang Mai, and visitors give high marks for the temples, shopping and festivals. Tourists who journey to this cultural city can discover its tours, restaurants and cafes. Top sights in the city include Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center, Chiang Mai National Museum and Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep.
- There are 1484 hotels and other accommodation options in Chiang Mai
- The closest major airport is in Chiang Mai (CNX-Chiang Mai Intl.), 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from the city centre
Getting around Chiang Mai
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Chiang Mai Station. Chiang Mai might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Chiang Mai
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 37°C and the nighttime average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 37°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Chiang Mai is 72 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 36°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 15°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Chiang Mai?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Chiang Mai, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Chiang Mai?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Chiang Mai?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Chiang Mai?
What's the best LGBTQ-friendly accommodation in Chiang Mai?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Chiang Mai?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Chiang Mai?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Chiang Mai?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Chiang Mai?
Where's the best place to stay in Chiang Mai to absorb the local history?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Chiang Mai?
Chiang Mai Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Chiang Mai by Star Rating
- Hotels near Chiang Mai Airports
- Areas of Chiang Mai
- Accommodation near Chiang Mai Attractions
- More accommodation types in Chiang Mai
- Choose Your Chiang Mai Hotel Style
- Search Chiang Mai Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Chiang Mai
- Hotels Near Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai Province
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations