Long Island Hotels from Rs6,567
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 25 Sep 2020
Where to stay in Long Island
3/5(186 area reviews)
Flushing Meadows-Corona Park and Resorts World Casino are top sights in Queens, and you should be sure to explore the popular shops. Hop aboard the metro at Briarwood Van Wyck Blvd. Station or Jamaica Van Wyck Station to see more sights in the area.
4/5Very Good!(23 area reviews)
Brooklyn’s signature medley of old and new provides the backdrop to this revitalized district, where you’ll find fresh arts venues behind historic streetscapes.
4.5/5Wonderful!(23 area reviews)
You might take some time to check out the abundant dining options in Greenpoint. Spend some time visiting top spots like WNYC Transmitter Park, and catch the metro at Greenpoint Av. Station or Nassau Av. Station to see more of the area.
You'll enjoy the riverfront and architecture in Dumbo. You might want to make time for a stop at Brooklyn Bridge Park or Jane’s Carousel.
5/5Exceptional!(4 area reviews)
Scenic views, historic brownstones, narrow streets and fantastic restaurants and bars help create one of Brooklyn’s most charming neighborhoods.
More trip options
- Hotels in Long Island by Star Rating
- Hotels near Long Island Airports
- Areas of Long Island
- Accommodation near Long Island Attractions
- More accommodation types in Long Island
- Choose Your Long Island Hotel Style
- Search Long Island Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Long Island
- Hotels Near Long Island, New York
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations