Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Hook, and visitors give high marks for the lively bar scene. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its spas. Around the area, top sights include Oracle, The Lightbox and Legoland.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodation options in Hook
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 24.7 mi (39.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Southampton (SOU), 29.5 mi (47.5 km) away
Getting around Hook
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Hook Station or Hook Winchfield Station. Hook may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Hook
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Hook is 25 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C