Harlow Hotels from Rs3,792
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Harlow, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the bars, sporting events and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas. Top sights around the area include South Park, London Stadium and Kelvedon Hatch.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Harlow
- The closest major airport is in London (STN-Stansted), 11 mi (17.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LCY-London City), 18.5 mi (29.7 km) away
Getting around Harlow
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Harlow Town Station, Harlow Mill Station or Harlow Roydon Station. Harlow might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Harlow
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Harlow gets about 22 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C