Dubai World Central Hotels from Rs2,567
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Dubai World Central
Visitors can enjoy all that Dubai World Central has to offer including the shopping, beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events. Ski Dubai, Mall of the Emirates and Aquaventure are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Dubai World Central
- The closest major airport is in Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.), 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 28 mi (45 km) away
Dressing for Dubai World Central
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 37°C, whilst the average at night is 18°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 39°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 35°C and nighttime averages of 13°C
- About 5 millimetres of rain falls on Dubai World Central each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 38°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 13°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Dubai World Central?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Dubai World Central, will I receive a refund?
Dubai World Central Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Dubai World Central by Star Rating
- Hotels near Dubai World Central Airports
- Accommodation near Dubai World Central Attractions
- More accommodation types in Dubai World Central
- Choose Your Dubai World Central Hotel Style
- Search Dubai World Central Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Dubai World Central
- Hotels Near Dubai World Central, Dubai
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations