Delta Hotels from Rs3,960
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Families enjoy visiting Delta though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its rivers. Around the area, top sights include Granville Island Public Market, Stanley Park and Metropolis at Metrotown.
- You'll find 514 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Vancouver
- The closest major airport is in Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Mayne Island, BC (YAV-Miners Bay Seaplane Base), 21.3 mi (34.3 km) away
Dressing for Delta
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- Delta gets about 40 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C