Visitors to Clifton are sure to enjoy the shopping, restaurants and cafes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, entertainment choices and theatres. American Lyric Theater, Broadway and Times Square are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 287 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Jersey City
- The closest major airport is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Caldwell, NJ (CDW-Essex County), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) away
Getting around Clifton
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Clifton Station or Clifton Delawanna Station. Clifton might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Clifton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the nighttime average to be -5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and -4°C at night
- Clifton gets about 1210 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -4°C