Rochester Hotels from Rs3,133
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 9 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 27 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 27 Sep 2020
Where to stay in Rochester
3/5(6 area reviews)
This lively downtown is full of opportunities for recreation and relaxation and is the best place to connect with the unique history of the city.
Unique features of East Avenue include the museums and restaurants. Make a stop by George Eastman House or Rochester Museum and Science Center while you're exploring the area.
High Falls might not have many top sights, but Blue Cross Arena and Strong are two attractions nearby that you can check out.
If you're looking for some top things to see and do in Corn Hill and surrounding area, you can visit Blue Cross Arena and Strong.
Central Business District
While visiting Central Business District, you might make a stop by sights like Blue Cross Arena and Strong.
Travellers to Rochester give high marks for the university vibe, entertainment choices and live music scene. This city also attracts tourists with its festivals, theatres and sporting events. A top sight in the city is Genesee River's High Falls.
- There are 131 hotels and other accommodation options in Rochester
- The closest major airport is in Rochester, NY (ROC-Greater Rochester Intl.), 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from the city centre
Getting around Rochester
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Rochester Station. Rochester may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Rochester
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -8°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -7°C as the night-time average
- About 872 millimetres of rain falls on Rochester each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -7°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Rochester?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Rochester, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Rochester?
What's the best hotel for families in Rochester?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Rochester?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Rochester?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Rochester?
What's the best luxury hotel in Rochester?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Rochester?
What's the best golf hotel in Rochester?
What's the best hotel for a trip to the slopes in Rochester?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Rochester?
Rochester Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Rochester by Star Rating
- Hotels near Rochester Airports
- Areas of Rochester
- Accommodation near Rochester Attractions
- More accommodation types in Rochester
- Choose Your Rochester Hotel Style
- Search Rochester Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Rochester
- Hotels Near Rochester, New York
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations