Lisbon District Hotels from Rs2,925
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 25 Feb 2020
Where to stay in Lisbon District
Lisbon City Center
Gulbenkian Museum and Marquis of Pombal Square are top sights in Lisbon City Center, and you should be sure to explore the popular shops. Hop aboard the metro at Campo Pequeno Station or Saldanha Station to see more sights in the area.
Lisbon Old Town
4/5Very Good!(777 area reviews)
Discover views over the old town from hilltop Graça, Moorish history in Alfama, bustling downtown Baixa, bohemian Chiado and nightlife in Bairro Alto.
4.5/5Wonderful!(604 area reviews)
Baixa is a sophisticated district of downtown Lisbon. It has picturesque squares, pedestrianised streets and avenues lined with elegant shops, cafés and theatres.
4.5/5Wonderful!(15 area reviews)
Ericeira is noteworthy for its seaside views, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Praia da Ribeira d'Ilhas and Sao Lourenco Beach.
Spend some time visiting places like Lisbon Water Museum while getting to know Rato, and be sure to check out the abundant dining options. You can hop aboard the metro at Campolide (Av. Cons. Fernando) Stop or Campolide Stop to see more of the area.
Visiting Lisbon District
History buffs will enjoy exploring Lisbon District, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, renowned art and shopping. Tourists who journey to this urban city can discover its monuments, architecture and cathedrals. Top sights in the city include Castle of Sao Jorge, Santa Justa Elevator and Rossio Square.
- There are 3367 hotels and other accommodation options in Lisbon District
- The closest major airport is in Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado), 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cascais (CAT), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) away
Getting around Lisbon District
With so many choices for transport, seeing all of Lisbon District is easy. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Rossio Metro Station, Baixa-Chiado Station and Restauradores Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Lisbon Rossio Station, Lisbon Cais do Sodre Station or Lisbon Santa Apolonia Station.
Dressing for Lisbon District
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 15°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of 8°C
- Average annual rainfall for Lisbon District is 699 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 8°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Lisbon District?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Lisbon District, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Lisbon District?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Lisbon District?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Lisbon District?
What is the favourite LGBTQ-friendly hotel in Lisbon District?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Lisbon District?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Lisbon District?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Lisbon District?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Lisbon District?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Lisbon District?
Lisbon District Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Lisbon District by Star Rating
- Hotels near Lisbon District Airports
- Areas of Lisbon District
- Accommodation near Lisbon District Attractions
- More accommodation types in Lisbon District
- Choose Your Lisbon District Hotel Style
- Search Lisbon District Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Lisbon District
- Hotels Near Lisbon District, Portugal
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations