Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Lisbon District
Lisbon City Center
Gulbenkian Museum and Marquis of Pombal Square are top sights in Lisbon City Center, and you should be sure to explore the popular shops. Hop aboard the metro at Campo Pequeno Station or Saldanha Station to see more sights in the area.
Lisbon Old Town
4/5Very Good!(777 area reviews)
Discover views over the old town from hilltop Graça, Moorish history in Alfama, bustling downtown Baixa, bohemian Chiado and nightlife in Bairro Alto.
4.5/5Wonderful!(604 area reviews)
Baixa is a sophisticated district of downtown Lisbon. It has picturesque squares, pedestrianised streets and avenues lined with elegant shops, cafés and theatres.
4.5/5Wonderful!(15 area reviews)
Ericeira is noteworthy for its seaside views, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Praia da Ribeira d'Ilhas and Sao Lourenco Beach.
4.5/5Wonderful!(10 area reviews)
Discover this district of boutiques, bookshops and charming cafés that was once a hub for Lisbon’s writers and intellectuals.
More trip options
- Hotels in Lisbon District by Star Rating
- Hotels near Lisbon District Airports
- Areas of Lisbon District
- Accommodation near Lisbon District Attractions
- More accommodation types in Lisbon District
- Choose Your Lisbon District Hotel Style
- Search Lisbon District Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Lisbon District
- Hotels Near Lisbon District, Portugal
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations