Kolkata Hotels from Rs1,964
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 10 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 1 Mar 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 22 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 2 Jun 2019
Where to stay in Kolkata
4/5Very Good!(38 area reviews)
New Town is noteworthy for its restaurants, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Eco Urban Village and City Centre 2.
While visiting Dakshineswar, you might make a stop by sights like Dakshineswar Kali Temple and Bally Bridge.
4/5Very Good!(7 area reviews)
When in Sealdah and the surrounding area, you'll want to check out sights like New Market or Eden Gardens and hop on the metro to see more of the city at Central Station or Chandni Chowk Station.
3.5/5Good!(26 area reviews)
While you're in Dharmatala, take in top sights like New Market and jump on the metro at Esplanade Station to see more of the city.
Visitors to Kolkata are sure to enjoy the monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, university setting and museums. Top sights in the city include Victoria Memorial, Eden Gardens and Salt Lake Stadium.
- There are 477 hotels and other accommodation options in Kolkata
- The closest major airport is in Kolkata (CCU-Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Intl.), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the city centre
Getting around Kolkata
With so many ways to get around, seeing Kolkata is easy. Nearby metro stations include Central Station, Chandni Chowk Station and Esplanade Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Kolkata Sealdah Station, Kolkata BBD Bagh Station or Kolkata Eden Gardens Station.
Dressing for Kolkata
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 13°C
- From April to June, the average is 36°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 13°C as the night-time average
- About 2338 millimetres of rain falls on Kolkata each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 35°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Kolkata?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kolkata, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Kolkata?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Kolkata?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Kolkata?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Kolkata?
What's the best high-end hotel in Kolkata?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Kolkata?
Kolkata Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Kolkata by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kolkata Airports
- Areas of Kolkata
- Accommodation near Kolkata Attractions
- More accommodation types in Kolkata
- Choose Your Kolkata Hotel Style
- Search Kolkata Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Kolkata
- Hotels Near Kolkata, West Bengal
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations