Overview of ITC Royal Bengal, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Kolkata
Choose dates to view prices
Exclusive Room, 1 Queen Bed, City View, Tower (Towers Exclusive)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, City View (ITC One)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, City View (King bed)
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, City View (Queen bed)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, City View
Exclusive Room, 2 Single Beds, Tower (Towers Exclusive)
About this area
Located in Tangra neighbourhood, ITC Royal Bengal, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Kolkata is connected to the convention centre. Victoria Memorial and Howrah Bridge are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit South City Mall and New Market. Check out an event or a game at Eden Gardens, and consider making time for Alipore Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Kolkata travel guide
- Science City - 15 min walk
- Nicco Park - 12 min drive
- Quest Mall - 12 min drive
- St. Xavier's College - 19 min drive
- Salt Lake City Centre Mall - 20 min drive
- Kolkata Sealdah Station - 7 min drive
- Central Station - 8 min drive
- Kolkata (CCU-Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Intl.) - 36 min drive
- Where to eat
- Grand Market Pavilion – Open daily.
- Royal Vega – Open daily.
- Ottimo Cucina Italiana – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Open daily.
- Darjeeling Lounge – Open daily.
About this property
ITC Royal Bengal, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Kolkata
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 2000.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 400 per night (rates may vary)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- ITC Royal Bengal, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Kolkata Hotel
- ITC Royal Bengal, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Kolkata Kolkata
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Fantastic place to stay -
This is one of the best hotels that I have stayed. Very good location with fabulous service. It’s a very nice hotel. We stayed in a deluxe king room it is beautifully organized and the bathroom is something to see. Very well-maintained customer service is excellent. The breakfast is a fabulous there are no food from all over the India and and the food quality is excellent