- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Indian Museum
- 5 min walk
- New Market
- 11 min walk
- St. Xavier's College
- 13 min walk
- Kolkata (CCU-Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Kolkata, The Park Kolkata is in the business district and near a metro station. Victoria Memorial and Howrah Bridge are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit New Market and South City Mall. Check out an event or a game at Eden Gardens, and consider making time for Alipore Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Park Street Station is just steps away and Maidan Station is 9 minutes by foot.
- Indian Museum - 5 min walk
- New Market - 11 min walk
- St. Xavier's College - 13 min walk
- Eden Gardens - 19 min walk
- Victoria Memorial - 3 min drive
- Park Street Station - 2 min walk
- Kolkata Eden Gardens Station - 4 min drive
- Kolkata (CCU-Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Zen – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves brunch on selected days.
- Saffron – Restaurant with a bar offering Indian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- The Bridge – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare. Open 24 hours.
- Someplace Else – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves light fare.
About this property
The Park Kolkata
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 2240.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1460.88 for adults and INR 1460.88 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2301 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2240.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Park Kolkata Hotel
- Park Kolkata
- Park Hotel Kolkata
- The Park Kolkata India/Kolkata (Calcutta), Asia
- The Park Kolkata Hotel Kolkata (Calcutta)
- The Park Hotel Kolkata
- The Park Kolkata Hotel
- The Park Kolkata Kolkata
- The Park Kolkata Hotel Kolkata
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Had a bit of a troublesome start, however things got a lot better including complimentary wine and snacks as apology and free drop to the airport. Room service and check in are bit slow though. Love the location and tasty breakfast buffet.