Overview of The LaLiT Great Eastern Kolkata
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe King City View
Premier King City View Room
Deluxe Twin City View
Premier Twin City View Room
Edwardian Luxury Room
About this area
Located in Kolkata, The LaLiT Great Eastern Kolkata is in the city centre and connected to a shopping centre. Howrah Bridge and Victoria Memorial are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit New Market and South City Mall. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Alipore Zoo, or check out an event or a game at Eden Gardens. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Nakhoda Masjid - 14 min walk
- New Market - 3 min drive
- Indian Museum - 4 min drive
- Eden Gardens - 21 min drive
- Howrah Bridge - 26 min drive
- Central Station - 11 min walk
- Kolkata Sealdah Station - 17 min walk
- Kolkata (CCU-Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Intl.) - 43 min drive
- Where to eat
- Wilson The Pub – Serves light fare daily.
- Alfresco – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Open 24 hours.
About this property
The LaLiT Great Eastern Kolkata
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Heritage Hotels of India.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after noon, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 2500 per stay.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1000 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 4000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2000 (from 5 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1050 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 800 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: INR 800 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 800 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: INR 800 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2500 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: INR 2500 (one-way), (from 16 to 18 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2500 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- LaLiT Great Eastern Kolkata Hotel
- LaLiT Great Eastern Hotel
- LaLiT Great Eastern Kolkata
- LaLiT Great Eastern
- The Lalit Great Eastern Kolkata India/Kolkata (Calcutta), Asia
- The LaLiT Great Eastern Kolkata Hotel
- The LaLiT Great Eastern Kolkata Kolkata
- The LaLiT Great Eastern Kolkata Hotel Kolkata
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
"Excellent Hotel and Staff" This is one of the best hotels we stayed in. Room was large. The room was very, very clean and modern. The staff at the front desk was very friendly, helpful and professional.