- New Market
- 3 min walk
- Indian Museum
- 4 min walk
- Eden Gardens
- 19 min walk
- Kolkata (CCU-Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Intl.)
- 49 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
The Elgin Fairlawn Kolkata is located in Kolkata. Victoria Memorial and Howrah Bridge are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit New Market and South City Mall. Check out an event or a game at Eden Gardens, and consider making time for Alipore Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- New Market - 3 min walk
- Indian Museum - 4 min walk
- Eden Gardens - 19 min walk
- St. Xavier's College - 3 min drive
- Netaji Indoor Stadium - 3 min drive
- Kolkata Eden Gardens Station - 4 min drive
- Park Street Station - 8 min walk
- Kolkata (CCU-Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Intl.) - 50 min drive
- Where to eat
- Restaurant – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
The Elgin Fairlawn Kolkata
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 1800.0 per night.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1800.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- The Elgin Fairlawn Kolkata Hotel
- The Elgin Fairlawn Kolkata Kolkata
- The Elgin Fairlawn Kolkata Hotel Kolkata
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
A hotel with a history. If you are kind of person who loves books more than movies, museums or theater than pubs and dance clubs- you will love this