Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 6 Jan 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2 Jan 2021
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Glendale, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its cafes and entertainment. Hollywood Sign, Warner Brothers Studio and Hollywood Bowl are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2643 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Van Nuys, CA (VNY), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) away
Getting around Glendale
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Glendale Transportation Center. Glendale might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Glendale
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 11°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 16°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and nighttime averages of 8°C
- About 523 millimetres of rain falls on Glendale each year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 9°C