Overview of Renaissance Westchester Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed
Club Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Club Room, 2 Queen Beds
Club Room, 1 Queen Bed
About this area
Located in West Harrison, Renaissance Westchester Hotel is in the business district. Capitol Theatre and Westchester County Center are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit New Roc City. Chelsea Piers and Sportime USA are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, waterskiing and sailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with rock climbing.
- The Westchester Mall - 7 min drive
- Manhattanville College - 9 min drive
- Capitol Theatre - 12 min drive
- Westchester County Center - 12 min drive
- Purchase College - 13 min drive
- Cos Cob Station - 13 min drive
- White Plains, NY (HPN-Westchester County) - 9 min drive
- Where to eat
- Hive Living Room and Bar – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Chef's Table – Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Renaissance Westchester Hotel
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Computers were down at check in Also, strange that check in was in a different location than the rooms.