Nangi Hotels from Rs1,199
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 10 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 1 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 22 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 17 Nov 2019
Reviewed on 2 Mar 2020
Travellers to Nangi will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Victoria Memorial, Eden Gardens and Salt Lake Stadium are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 454 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kolkata
- The closest major airport is in Kolkata (CCU-Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Intl.), 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from the city centre
Getting around Nangi
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Kolkata Nangi Station. Nangi might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Nangi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 34°C and the nighttime average to be 13°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 36°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 13°C at night
- About 2338 millimetres of rain falls on Nangi each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 35°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 14°F