Ooty Hotels from Rs999
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 1 Jun 2019
Reviewed on 15 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 20 Jul 2019
Visitors to Ooty are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its temples.
- There are 126 hotels and other accommodation options in Ooty
- The closest major airport is in Coimbatore (CJB), 34.8 mi (55.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kozhikode (CCJ-Calicut Intl.), 54.2 mi (87.2 km) away
Getting around Ooty
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Ooty Udhagamandalam Station, Ooty Lovedale Station or Ooty Ketti Station. Ooty might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Ooty
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 37°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 18°C
- From April to June, the average is 37°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 19°C as the night-time average
- About 629 millimetres of rain falls on Ooty each year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 36°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°C