Travellers to Bengaluru give high marks for the shopping and relaxing spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, cafes and monuments. Top sights in the city include Bangalore Palace, Vidhana Soudha and ISKCON Temple.
- There are 1054 hotels and other accommodation options in Bengaluru
- The closest major airport is in Bengaluru (BLR-Kempegowda Intl.), 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from the city centre
Getting around Bengaluru
With so many choices for transport, exploring Bengaluru is simple. You can access metro transport at Malleswaram Station, Sir M Visvesvaraya Station and Kuvempu Road Station. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Bangalore Cantonment Station, Bangalore City Station or Bangalore East Station.
Dressing for Bengaluru
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 15°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 20°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 20°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and nighttime averages of 16°C
- Bengaluru gets about 864 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 16°C