Search Hostels in Bengaluru
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Bengaluru
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Bengaluru
Hyatt Centric MG Road Bangalore
Reviewed on 27 Feb 2020
Shangri-La Hotel Bengaluru
Reviewed on 8 Mar 2020
ITC Gardenia, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bengaluru
Reviewed on 4 Oct 2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're searching for a low-cost place to stay in Bengaluru, there are 1054 accommodation options here to choose from, including hostels. These dorm-style accommodation options come in quite a few different forms, but all of them have a few qualities in common:
- Budget prices
- A social setting
- Shared rooms (though many hostels also have private rooms)
By staying at a hostel in Bengaluru, you can cut your spending on accommodation and set aside more of your money for going out during your holiday. You'll find shopping and more activities to enjoy while you're here.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Bengaluru?
The weather can be important when you're experiencing new places, so here are some stats about the local climate:
- The hottest months are typically April and May, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 34° C and night-time temperatures average 15° C
- April-June: 34° C is the daytime average and 20° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 29° C and night-time averages are around 20° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 28° C during the day and 16° C at night
- Average rainfall is 864 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Bengaluru?
Depending on what interests you, you might appreciate these places to visit:Top Sights
- Bangalore Palace
- Vidhana Soudha
- ISKCON Temple
- Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain Park
- Sankey Tank
- Freedom Park
- National Gallery of Modern Art
- Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum
- Government Museum
Generally, Bengaluru is known for its:
- Cultural attractions
How to Get to Bengaluru and Around the Area
You can find the nearest airport in Bengaluru (BLR-Kempegowda Intl.), 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from the city centre. Once you've arrived, you may want to use public transport during your trip. You can access metro transport at Malleswaram Station, Sir M Visvesvaraya Station and Kuvempu Road Station. To explore more of the surrounding area, take a train from Bangalore Cantonment Station, Bangalore City Station or Bangalore East Station.