Overview of The Chancery Pavilion
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Located in Bengaluru, The Chancery Pavilion is in the city centre and near a metro station. Bangalore Palace and ISKCON Temple are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit M.G. Road and UB City. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium or Sree Kanteerava Stadium.Visit our Bengaluru travel guide
- UB City - 14 min walk
- M.G. Road - 15 min walk
- Cubbon Park - 16 min walk
- Commercial Street - 4 min drive
- Vidhana Soudha - 5 min drive
- Bengaluru Cantonment Station - 6 min drive
- Mahatma Gandhi Road Station - 20 min walk
- Bengaluru (BLR-Kempegowda Intl.) - 34 min drive
- Where to eat
- Ithaca - All Day Dining – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Reservations required.
- Lobby Lounge – Restaurant with a bar. Open daily. Open 24 hours.
- Amnesia – Poolside restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner daily.
- Alchemy – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar. Open daily. Reservations required.
About this property
The Chancery Pavilion
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 1 year old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 1000.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 6000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 3000 (from 6 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 599 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1958 per vehicle (one-way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Chancery Pavilion Hotel Bengaluru
- Chancery Pavilion Hotel
- Chancery Pavilion Bengaluru
- Chancery Pavilion
- The Chancery Pavilion Hotel
- The Chancery Pavilion Bengaluru
- The Chancery Pavilion Hotel Bengaluru
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort