Kutta Hotels from Rs1,426
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 7 Jan 2019
Travellers to Kutta will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Mysore (MYQ), 41.2 mi (66.3 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Kutta
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kutta is 59 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 33°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 22°F