Overview of The Serai Kabini
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Heggadadevankote, The Serai Kabini is in a rural location and on a river. Local points of interest include Taraka Dam.
- Taraka Dam - 22 min drive
- Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary - 23 min drive
- Kabini Dam - 64 min drive
- Pulpally Temple - 107 min drive
- Jain Temple Wayanad - 108 min drive
- Mysore (MYQ) - 106 min drive
- Where to eat
- Wildgrass – Restaurant offering international cuisine.
About this property
The Serai Kabini
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 6500
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2000 (from 6 to 12 years old)
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities