Virajpet Hotels from Rs1,399
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 7 Jan 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Virajpet has to offer including the temples, forests and coffee shops. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in Virajpet
- The closest major airport is in Mysore (MYQ), 46.8 mi (75.2 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Virajpet
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 21°C as the night-time average
- Virajpet gets about 59 millimetres of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C