- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Evolve Back, Kabini
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Heggadadevankote, Evolve Back, Kabini is on a river. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Bandipur National Park and Kabini Dam. Discover the area's wildlife on a nearby safari, or try your luck with game drives.Visit our Bheeramballi travel guide
- Bandipur National Park - 22 min drive
- Kabini Dam - 49 min drive
- Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary - 51 min drive
- Taraka Dam - 94 min drive
- Mysore (MYQ) - 137 min drive
- Where to eat
- Honey Comb – Poolside restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- The Kuruba Grill – Pool-view restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Evolve Back, Kabini
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Excellent 3-night getaway
The resort, huts, hospitality and food is top notch! We were there for a 3 night stay in August. All activities were planned well and all reservations were taken care by the team on our behalf. The food was the best part - blending local specialties with other cuisines - we were not left disappointed with any meal. The staff were very thoughtful and catered to all our needs.The only disappointment was that we didn't get a chance to enjoy our private pool/jacuzzi since it was raining quite a bit during our time here. I hope to return soon and highly recommend it for anyone looking to get away from their busy city lives.