Visitors can enjoy all that Gonikoppal has to offer including the temples, forests and coffee shops. This city also attracts tourists with its cosy and scenic setting. There are 47 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Dressing for Gonikoppal
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 21°C
- Gonikoppal gets about 56 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 22°C