Madikeri Hotels from Rs1,559
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 15 May 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Madikeri has to offer including the rivers, temples and waterfalls. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffee shops. In Madikeri, there are 57 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Madikeri
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 21°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 34°C as the daytime average and 22°C as the night-time average
- Madikeri gets about 3444 millimetres of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C